Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well here it is Sunday, and a very good day it was.
Jeri did her usual walking and we did the usual strolling, and she sit in the sun and we did the sidewalk thing. And she did the set down walking thing in preparation for coming home in a couple of weeks. She is feeling really good and is getting herself ready to come home.
Here is a story I meant to tell you a few days ago but I have forgotten to do it so here goes. There is a really old lady that is down the hall from Jeri's room that spends most of her time out in the hall, well on this day she said to me as we walked past her, "will you do something for me, and I used my usual reply, which is; your nurse is coming down the hall, she took a look up the hall and she couldn't see any nurse coming. Of course Jeri and I were still strolling down the hall and she said to me; "you are full of crap!" And of course Jeri and I laughed and continued walking. I am sure she doesn't remember this conversation because she has never talked about in since.:)
Th-th-th-thats all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Love the story. It's nice she only has a moment of lucidity. lol

    ReplyDelete