Friday, March 26, 2010

Today was another good day for Jeri.
When I arrived at the hospital she was in front of the mirror, however, she said she had been moving around the facility waiting for me to show up, and I wasn't late.
She had a good day at dialysis, and while she was on the machine Lee, Josh and myself went looking for some new phones, and we found some at Verizon. Lee bought her a fancy-dancy one and I got one just one step better than the one I had, and of course we got one for Jeri. I don't remember how much Lee's cost, and maybe I never knew. Jeri's cost her one penny because of a rebate and mine cost zip because they had a rebate for the cost of the phone, which tells you how much they make on the service side of things.
When we got back to the hospital we charged the batteries so we could try out the phones, and I can see there is going to be a learning curve to say the least.
The weather was certainly hard to know what would be next; it snowed really big flakes and then it would stop and the sun would shine and then it rained and then snowed again, and this went on most of the day.
Mike and Judd left a short time ago to get the material to make the ramp tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, you are not kidding on the learning curve. I had things happen on the phone that I don't know how to replicate. lol Wish Josh were in town to help me. lol See you Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get a new phone! I want a new phone! lol GOod luck on learning all of it. I am so excited for you guys that the 3rd is getting so close! yay!

    ReplyDelete