Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This was just another day in a line of really good days!
When I arrived at the hospital Jeri was once again strolling the halls of SDCH. She didn't have the leg supports on the wheelchair so she walked and I followed with the wheelchair; she did about 75ft and then it was time for breakfast. After she ate her breakfast she had a rest in preparation for dialysis.
At eleven she was taken away to the dialysis facility and after she was 'hooked up' and the machine was working I spent the next hour and a half doing an errand for Scott, and by the way Scott I got a kick out of the ear comment. For you who don't know what he said I'll tell you. He said "dad you are the only man I know that get littler ears as you get older instead of getting bigger, and I thought of my Granddad Warner and my Dad.:)
Jeri had a as good a day as she can on a dialysis on a dialysis day.
When I got back to Jeri Lee was there, as I knew she would be. Later this afternoon Jeri did another walk and a good walk it was.
That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your poor ear! I am so sorry. I love Scott's statement. Good luck. We will keep you in our prayers.

    I am glad that grandma is doing so well. I have my fingers crossed for the end of this month!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete