Thursday, September 17, 2009

I arose very early this morning (6 am) and was washed clean and ready to leave about seven but you can't get into the ICU until eight so I waited until seven-thirty and then wended my way to the hospital and kissed my sweetheart hello. She said she had a pretty good night and her morning was good. Shortly after noon they started the dialysis and during this procedure they took too much fluid out of her body and her blood pressure dropped and she become faint (I talked to Mike about it and he said that happens often during dialysis) so they stopped removing the fluid and just filtered the blood and she perked right up again. It appeared to me that the rest of the day was rather pleasant for her. 'They' said they were going to move her out of the ICU and they thought it would be back to the ninth floor but that never happened; I have become cynical of anything they say they are going to do and when it will be done. I am hopeful they will get it done tomorrow. I am really impressed by the Regional Medical Center and I am glad they are available to us, and the doctors that practice there are so helpful and considerate; it almost makes it worth it to be there.:) I talked to Lloyd last night, he called to tell me that he had his back operated on and then asked me how I and Jeri were doing; I said I was doing very will but Jeri was in the hospital and gave him most of the details. I talked to him again today and he told me he had or was going to call of the cousins and inform them of the problems of Jeri; it would be my wish that he would wait awhile but that is not happening. Oh well, that's how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment