Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jeri had a typical morning today; she had to wait for the Thalidomide to go away and then they decided to do Dialysis which took another two hours but after that she felt better. About five the people for South Davis Community Hospital arrived and put her on a new bed and whisked her away to Bountiful; she is going there so she can get the physical therapy that she needs to come home. I don't know how long she will be there but I think it will be a couple of weeks; now remember what couple means in my dictionary. While she is there 'they' will transport her to her doctor's appointments and to have her Dialysis two times a week, or what ever is required. I am glad that she is there so she can get the therapy she needs but not so glad because I liked the doctors and nurses, where is was, so much; but then they might be just as good as those she just left. The weather is cool and it feels like Fall but then it is Fall. I think it would be really good for all of us to pray for a quick recovery for my sweetheart.

2 comments:

  1. We are always praying for her and you. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's in my prayers daily and nightly! I miss you and love you so much! I hope that mom quickly regains her strength so that she can join you at home...there's no place like home, no place like home...does she have her ruby red slippers?

    ReplyDelete