Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday: Today was a rather lazy day for me but that is also rather normal for me. Karen and Chris came to see us today, they are going to clean our pickup inside and out, which is rather kind of them but then they haven't seen the inside yet.:) Jeri had a rather good day today, which is just the way I like it. This house was rather busy but I don't know what everyone, or anyone, was doing. The temps have cooled at least 10 degrees today and I hope it stays that way for at least a month and then it can cool of very gradually into winter.:(
Sunday: Jeri had another good day so I went to Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School; the testimonies were better today than usual; the one guy that is always moved by the Spirit wasn't there so another got up and took his place.:) When I came home Jeri was doing rather well considering how sick she was last week. I pray that this is a start of something really good.
Monday: I did very little today except thank Karen and Chris for their help with the pickup, I am sure that Karen did all of the work on the truck and it looks great. I am sure she didn't know what she was going to find in the backseat; it was a mess but it looks really great today. There was not much action going on in this house today; I guess they are celebrating Labor Day, which is a misnomer, because nobody is laboring today. Well that's all for this time.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are so sweet. I love reading when you write sweet stuff about grams. You are so good to her. :) Glad your truck got cleaned (and that you didn't have to do it!). Send them down my way!

    ReplyDelete