Friday, September 11, 2009

Today is a different day than yesterday and if you don't believe it just read on. Jeri says she is doing really well and it is the best day this week; I think there are a few reasons, such as the new chemo, the diuretic pills and of course my nursing skills. This morning I watered the strip of lawn and then I returned the wheelchair that Patrice rented for Jeri; it was a very thoughtful thing to do and also very helpful but the month was finished. I then went to Alpine Medical and got a new rental for Jeri and this time the insurance is going to pay for it, which is a really good thing, and the rental is for 6 months, and I bought a cushion that cost $100.00 and I only had to pay $10.00; thank you Medadvantage. So far, the rest of the day is rather mundane, I have read most of the Deseret News (I think it is great to have a very large newspaper named after my Home Town.):) Jeri just showed me a couple, now remember the definition of couple, of pictures of Josh and they sure look a lot like Scott, I am sure Scott would say that was a good thing for Josh. The weather is just about perfect. I really like this time of year; it reminds me of my youth and we would be knee high in the alfalfa getting ready to harvest the golden seeds that would flow down the spout from the thresher into those gunnysacks on the end of the spout, we called that gold money. All of my family aught to know what and how all of this was done; if not just let me know and I will tell you how to get that info. There is a big grin on my face because my sweetheart is having such a good day, I hope they will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment