Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I awoke this morning about 5:45; I hate it when that happens, however, it does give you a great start on the day. I cleaned myself up, got dressed and was on my way to the center of Bountiful. I stopped at Smiths and filled the gas tank; I can't see why anyone would buy gas any place else, I saved 15 cents a gallon. I then went to the hospital and Jeri was sleeping like a new born baby, and speaking of new born babies Jesse and Judd have a new baby, and his name is Riley Judd Warner; he was named after the famous William Riley Judd.
I hung around until mid-day and then I moseyed down to Albertson's and got a flu shot so I will not get the flu this Fall or Winter.
When I got back to the hospital I learned that Jeri would be moved to a private room, which gladdened my heart; I knew that Jeri would be better without the lady she was sharing a room with, and I believe that her roommate was glad to be alone for some time. In fact she made the comment that she would like to stay an extra week or so; we will see how that works. Jeri finally got moved in the afternoon and it was a good thing Lee was there to put things where Jeri likes them. Christian came to see his Grandma, and I understand that Patrice went to see her and took some pictures with her so Jeri could see the new Great Grandchild; he is just as cute as his cousins.
Jeri had a really good day today; her PT went well, she is getting her strenght back and can tollerat more action than she has been able to do in several weeks; at least that is my perception. She was so happy that she was alone inthat big room that she a smile on her face that just wouldn't go away; it was a great afternoon for me as well. Oh, by the way, Temaire had a box of choclates delivered to her Grams this afternoon and the one I ate was really good.
I hope that she continues getting better every day, but then tomorrow is a Dialysis day so it will be interesting to see how things go tomorrow.
All of the prayers are working so keep them going. And by the way it was a great day for me I got to eat at the cafeteria and had a great meal for $3.00, lets see if you can do that.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment