Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogger: UtahJaws.blogspot.com - Create Post

It is now Wednesday so we did our usual thing, which is spending a couple of hours at the Humanitarian Center; today I folded hand towels, and a lot of them had the meal embodied on it telling which meal it was to be used for. It was easier that the diaper thing, however, Sister Peterson asked me to make baby caps, one of the tasks was to tie a knot at the top of the cap with some yarn left to make it pretty but I couldn't do this task because of the smallness of the yarn; it was a case of my inability of moving my fingers on my right hand as I had to. So Jeri and I left, we had been there for two hours, and we needed to do some errands on the way home. We stopped at Lowes and bought some paver sand and a couple of stepping stones and then we went to Costco and bought some viands. We then come home and ate our late afternoon meal. I did rinsed the dirt off the pickup but I am going to have to take it to the car wash in the next day or two. There has been a cool breeze all day and it is really refreshing.



Tuesday I finally made contact with Richard Davis, which I have been trying to for a long time. He lives in Rush Valley, which is about 20 miles west of Tooele on the road to Delta. I think I will go see him this Friday. Jeri and I spent a lot of time this day sitting on the front porch watching people travel up and down the street. Christian summarized the fountain so his grandmother could listen to the water gurgling. Late in the evening some rain clouds came by and dropped some water on the landscape and on my pickup, which deposited a lot of dirt all over my transportation but it cooled the air and made it much more comfortable. As you can tell this was a really lazy day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment