Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday May 21, 2009

Today we did the usual thing except we didn't have to INR thing; that comes next Thursday. Jeri did initiatory work for five of Linda Roscoe's decedents; Ron has become very active in that area since Linda passed away a while ago, and I did 8 for some people that lived in Spain in the very late 1700s and the early 1800s, and two from France in the same time frame. There was one guy there that had a terrible time pronouncing their names and I thought that it is a good thing the Lord know who we mean. We come home and rested for awhile until Chris came from school then we watched him place the sand and the paver stones where Jeri wanted them to make the ingress and egress easier for her.

2 comments:

  1. I see that I have posted that Thursday was the 22nd and it should be the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mom thanks for helping me out!

    ReplyDelete