Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I know that today is Wednesday but this is yesterday's entry. In fact not much happened yesterday except we trimmed the bush that is at the front of the house; the sprouts were getting high enough that they were interfering with my view so down they come and in my opinion it is much better.:) While I was trimming my head become heavier than my rear and I fell head-first into the bush, which caused some consternation on Jeri's part. It was a good thing she was there or I would have had hard time getting this old body out of the bush and erect. Then I broke a cardinal rule and turned on the sprinklers on the front lawn so the fertilizer and dandelion killer could be activated. When Chris got home from school we were quizzing him about sprinkling the lawn on the east side of the driveway and he told us where the hose and sprinkler was but we couldn't use the Weber Basin water during the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm, whoops. It was a good thing the water police didn't come by while the sprinklers were on. Well, maybe there was more going on than I originally thought!

It was really a great thing to sit on the front porch, which I haven't done for a long time, and look at the snow on the hills on the west side of the Salt Lake valley, and the snow capped hills of the mountains on the east side; this is a wonderful part of Zion, no wonder the Lord directed the pioneers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment