Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here it is Wednesday evening and the weather is bodacious. I arose rather late, about six-thirty and then I do what I do best. Shortly after noon we went to the Humanatarien Center and did our usual thing, however, I folded about twice as many diapers as I did last week; I must be getting the hang of that process. While I was doing the diaper thing Jeri was busy quilting with a couple, and you know what my meaning of couple is, women. I overheard her talking to a woman who claimed to be a Warner and Jeri got her to admit that she was from the Warners' that are from Utah County, which means they are part of the inferior strain.:) That about sums-up my day.

Here's hoping that tomorrow will be as good as today was.

1 comment:

  1. So, I noticed that you have been using 'bodacious' a lot lately! Glad to hear that your weather is good! lol I think since you are so good at diaper folding you should have one of you own! haha That poor woman! I feel sorry for anyone that is from the 'inferior' line! hehe love you!

    ReplyDelete