Monday, May 11, 2009

Today is quickly coming to a close, and I didn't do very much today. We did go to the strip mall, no we didn't strip, and bought some flowers for the shepherd's hook we placed in the back yard Saturday. Then we came home and rested from our labors. Sometime close to noon Marin showed up at our place and she had rescued Coal from the Animal Shelter; I was glad to see he was back home. Chris and Marin set outside for quite a long time talking, I don't know for sure what they were talking about but I think Coal had to be the main focus for a long period of the time they were talking. The temps were in the 70s with a slight breeze that made it a very pleasant day; I hope we shall have many more just like it.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that they (Maren) found Coal! He is such a sweet dog. So, I think that it would have been great to see you and grams stripping in the mall. Maybe we should make that one of the activities that we do when I get there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that they found the dog...i'm sure mom and chris feel a bit better about that!

    ReplyDelete