Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monday May 18, 2009

There was not much happening today except I went to Salt Lake City and picked up Lee and then we went to the dermatologist for Lee to get some new meds and had a spot on her nose lasered, which she said really hurt, however, the doctor had to use a whole can of liquid oxygen to cover all of the spots on my head and face and I know that one really small spot on the nose is rather insignificant.:) Lee has to go back in a couple of months and I shall go on my regular four-month schedule.

Temaire' asked what was up with my fingers, so here goes. In the winter of 2007 I had two very minor strokes; one when I was in Key West, in March, with Scott and Jeri, which left no damage. I had another small stroke in April which effected the movement of my thumb, fore finger and the middle finger on my right hand, which has made my signature rather difficult to decipher. My take on this is that is the only thing damaged but there are some that wonder.lol

3 comments:

  1. Of course, I remember that you had the strokes but I didn't know it stopped your fingers from working correctly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. did somebody take you to an expensive dinner in April of 2007? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I think I need more sympathy than this!!! But, I know you looked like it hurt worse than I did! lol

    ReplyDelete