Monday, May 4, 2009

It is now 4:32 pm and nothing much has happened today that is of any consequence but I will make a report any way. I made a loaf of bread; it sure seems to me that we work our way through a loaf rather quickly, I guess I'll have to stop making it so it tastes so good, oh, I can't do that, it is not in my nature not to do my very best at whatever I do.l0l

The rain kissed the flowers this morning and they look really good as do the lawns. The weeds I sprayed the other day are turning brown and trying to cover their heads in shame; it is a good thing they are responding to the first shot or I would have to do it again. It has always been my motto to do it right the first time.:) Don't touch that dial because I'm coming back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You could be a poet! I love the 'rain kissed the flowers' and especially loved 'cover their heads in shame'!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sweetheart I am a poet, and my feet show it, they are Longfellows.

    And I love you right back.

    ReplyDelete