Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday May 19, 2009

We used up most of the day sitting on the porch and making comments about the people that traveled up or down the street. It was a perfect day. Christian fixed the waterfall so Jeri could listen to the splash of the water. Soon after the waterfall was fixed it rained a little bit but it was mostly off-and-on for about thirty minutes. Oh, I once again made a loaf of bread, even if I say so myself, I make a really good loaf of bread.:)

I finally found one of my childhood friends, I have thought for a long time that he lived in Rush Valley, which is about 20 miles west of Tooele on the road to Delta, and sure enough that is where he lives. Oh, by the way his name is Richard (Dick) Davis, he is the son Fay, the school bus driver that I caused to have 'fits' when I rode the bus; I think I shall go see him this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment