Thursday, May 28, 2009

An old day has pasted and this is a new day for me and you. Jeri and I went to the temple and did our hour-plus initiatory work and then we came home and sit on the porch, well we actually we sit on chairs that were on the porch. After we had done this for a short time we ate linner, and while we were gone Chris pulled some weeds from the parking area that I had sprayed with Roundup a month or so ago. The temperature is rather warm but that is to be expected this time of year, if we just wait a day-or-two it will cool down some.

I must tell you how and when I came across the word viands. About 40 years ago I read a novel about a family that lived in the 700/800 AD and they used this word frequently to describe how they kept from starving so I had to use the dictionary to see what it meant; if you read my journals you will see that I have used it very often. If you have discovered what it means and you use it you have to pay me a fee.:) The next time you see a word you don't know, that I use, you will discover that it will always be used in the proper context.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment