Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fifty years ago my sweetheart and I were hitched, meaning that we were a team, to use a farmer reference :) and we have been pulling together since that day; I wouldn't be whole without her.

I arose rather early but not too early to get 'my' work done; I had it done about ten o'clock and then I read the paper and checked the obits to see if I am still alive and i discovered that Jeri will have to contend with me for at least another day or two; I hope that we will have some more years on this earth. You can tell were are really getting old because we are going to celebrate by staying home.

What is great about this computer world is I can do this blog and listen to Josh Groban at the same time. We received a very sweet email from Scott wishing us a very good day.

Unless there is some of great report this is it for today.

3 comments:

  1. Jeri read my blog and made the obsevation that my math isn't very good. It should be 58 years instead of 50, however, it doesn't seem 58 for me but it must for her.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you guys! congratulations (a day late). I love both of you and am happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you had forgotten the 8 years :) sooo glad to have a mom and dad that love each other so much and have stuck it out through the good, the bad and the ugly (I love clint eastwood) :)

    ReplyDelete