Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Make sure that when you read the blog about yesterday to put in a comma after the word thinning so the sentence doesn't say my head was being thinned.

About eleven o'clock I constructed a loaf of bread; it certainly seems like this is a very regular event but it doesn't take much time. Around noon Jeri and I went to the Humanitarian Center to do our weekly 2 hours. When we got there a small group of young people that were mentally handicapped were folding diapers so I waited for about three minutes and they left. When I started doing the diaper thing I learned that they had a new way of folding and pinning, which was much quicker to do and much easier. It is always a good thing to watch what other people do things.:) About an half-hour before we were ready to come home Jeri ran out of work so she came and helped me fold diapers as did an other guy, it seemed they could put 'new born' kits together faster than I could do the diaper thing. We came home and ate linner about three o'clock and I deposited the new loaf of bread in the cupboard.

I called Del Pease and told him him I wouldn't be here this coming Sunday; he really likes the third Sunday to do the Home Teaching, and it is my time to teach. I told him that Jeri and I going to our High School Reunion. It is mind boggeling that we have been out of High School 59 years but it has. We are going to leave here Friday morning and come back Sunday morning; the Manis' invited us to come and stay with them, which is what we are going to do.

The temps were in the 30s this morning when I arose at 6:00 am and didn't get a whole lot warmer during the day. When we came back from Centerville, where we do the humaniterian thing, the house was so cold we had to get the portable heater running in our frontroom to get warm and it really felt good, however, 'they' say is is going to be warmer tomorrow and that is what I hope happens. Thats all for now folks.

1 comment:

  1. I sure love you Grandpa, you are one of the greatest people I have ever known.

    ReplyDelete