Sunday, November 22, 2009

For the first time since the last few day of July, I missed spending the day with my companion; I went to bed last night in the middle of a shiver episode and even with my room heater running it took quit awhile before I got warm but I finally got that job done, however, it took me awhile to go to sleep and then I had a restless night. I believe I got a cold from those nurses that think they can come to work sick and if they wear a mask they will not spread anything to anyone else but I am here to tell you that they can because Jeri and I each got sick from being at the hospital. Oh, by the way, I should tell everyone that SDCH is not a regular hospital; it is a rehab facility and Jeri is there to get strong in the legs so she can come home.
About ten or eleven this morning I did feel a little better and by noon I was feeling almost as good as normal, it might be that cough stuff I found in the medicine cabinet and after that I found some NyQuil and some DayQuil so took a dose of DayQuil and then I really felt better. I am sure I will be able to go to the hospital tomorrow and then go do dialysis with Jeri. Lee has been sick for the last several days but she just reported to me that is starting to get better. I know that no body appreciates feeling well until they don't feel very good.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are both sick! Makes you wonder what that nurse was thinking (if she was at all). I hope you get better soon! Send grams my love. Hey, if I send you an e-mail, will you print it and take it to her to read? Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our love and thoughts are with you both. We really enjoy your blog!

    Love,
    Gary and Karin Powell

    ReplyDelete