Saturday, November 28, 2009

GO BYU; THEY JUST BEAT UTAH 26 TO 20, IF UTAH HAD BEEN PLAYING ANYONE ELSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN FOR UTAH!
Today was another good day for Jeri; she had a good therapy session and it seems to me that she is getting stronger every day. Jeri said her feet and hands were numb today but she did all of the things she was scheduled to do. Even though she is getting stronger I am not suggesting she will be home in a week but it is my hope that it won't be too long. I am not suggesting when it will be but we both are praying for a rapid recovery. It seems that the wasted dialysis session didn't do her any harm. I believe that her outing on Thursday was a great blessing to her in many ways!
It was really cold this morning and there was ice on the rood where it was shaded but that soon melted and the sun come out but it didn't get warm.
Once again we thank all of you for your prayers, cards and other things you do for us; especially our family members, I don't know what we would do with out you!

No comments:

Post a Comment