Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Here it is a new day so here is a new blog.
Jeri had another good day at therapy, it seems to me she is getting stronger every day, and her confidence is getting stronger every day, which is a really good thing; there for a while she thought she was never going to get her strength back. I asked her today if there was any difference in her legs since she has been on the lower dose of Thalidomide and her answer was no, but then I know it has only been a few days so we will see how that goes.
Her dialysis session was much better today than on Monday; they tried to get 2.5 liters of water off her body and it seemed to me that was about what it was and they did it without dropping her blood pressure. The dialysis center was giving their patients a Hepatitis shot and one of the staff asked me if I would like one so I said yes so she took into an unused room and shot me in the arm and it seems that there is one or two more to come, when I asked her what the charge was she said it was free; I think that is because I try to always say thank you when they do some thing for Jeri or me. You who know me well would never have thought of me in that light. :)
Seeing that tomorrow is Thanksgiving I wish all of you a happy Holiday and that is also for Scotter in Malaysia.
I am taking Jeri out of the hospital tomorrow and we are going to the church with the rest of the family, we may not be able to stay as long as every one else but at least we will be with some of the family and we wish that all of our family have a very good time. And while you are saying a blessing on the food please offer a prayer for Jeri, as I know you would even without asking.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day for all of us to have you guys there. Mom looked so good and acted so good. The best it has been in a long time. Another thing to be thankful for, huh! Love you Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete