Friday, November 20, 2009

I slept very well last night until 6:30 this morning which was enough to compensate for the lost sleep of last night so I arose and did some cleaning of my abode, which needed it badly.
I got to the hospital about shortly after eight and kissed my sweetheart's honey lips good morning. Today was another good day for Jeri, she told me she had a good nights rest and was ready for the activities of the day. A few minutes after nine we were on our way to the therapy room, when we got there I parked her in the usual spot and then I walked back to the ice machine and filled a cup with ice and Jeri was ready to go to work. She did very well with all of the therapy but what warmed my heart was that she walked farther today than she did yesterday and it appears to me she is getting stronger every day. When she was through with the therapy she was loaded into a bus and delivered to the dialysis center and she was ready for the the three hours of dialysis, which she tolerated very well with out any feelings of fainting and 'they' didn't 'pull' too much water from her to cause in distress. A lady at the center told us that her numbers are really good, however, I have no idea what the numbers are and if I did I wouldn't know what they meant unless someone told me but she sounded like it was a really good thing.
When we got back to the hospital she rested on the bed for about and hour and a half and then she invited me to go home, which was a shock to me. :)
As I am writing this entry the wind is whistling through the trees and making a noise at the windows, which means that the experts may know that it is going to snow tomorrow. It was very cold this morning with some ice on the road, however, very little but it demand a coat to be warm. I still ask you to continue praying for a rapid recovery

1 comment:

  1. Always glad to read your posts and so glad Mom had a good day. I tried to post last night, there was a glitch. Oh, well. Cliff called Ron Roskos to come down and help him give me a blessing. I'm counting on it to get me back on me feet. ;) Have a good night, Dad, and give Mom a hug tomorrow from me. :)

    ReplyDelete