Thursday, November 19, 2009

I slept about four hours last night, now don't get excited, it was because I had to take care of some business this morning and I got thinking about it and then I focused on it the for the rest of the night except for about four hours; it reminded me of my 'trucking days'. I went to the hospital about seven to give Jeri some things I thought she might need because I knew I wouldn't be back until about 10:00, and I got back at 10:10, just in time to wheel her to therapy, which usually starts at 9:00
With out a question this was the best day for Jeri in, at the least, the last several weeks. She had a great session at therapy, she walked a long way and did all of the things she was asked to do. I told her it did her good to have an outing once in a while. :) I don't think she thought that Tuesday and Wednesday was an outing! I think if she continues to improve like today she will be able to come home in two or three weeks. Oh, by the way, she is getting out of the hospital next Thursday for as long as she has the desire to be eating turkey and pie.
This afternoon I took her for a stroll around the halls of the first floor and when we pasted a room with a lot of windows that face the west she wanted to go outside and sit in the sun so that was what we did for a short time and then the temperature drove us back into the heated building. She does really like to sit in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment