Monday, November 30, 2009

Another really cold day in Zion, I think it did not get out of the low 40s but then I didn't have an thermometer with me.
Even with feet that felt like bricks Jeri had a good therapy session and when she was through with that she had a short 'lay me down to sleep' session and then she was whisked away to dialysis for a three hour session, which was a good one and Lee was there to visit with her mom. They took 2.5 liters off her body and did it without causing any stress to the blood pressure and she was somewhat refreshed. When that was over we went back to the hospital and Lee brought in a box or two and decorated Jeri's room so it looked like Christmas; it is very festive and does bring the Christmas spirit into our lives. I think it took Lee an hour or more to do all of the things she wanted to do and I bet that every one in the facility is envious. :)
At six o'clock they finally brought Jeri her dinner so I carried it to her and made sure she was ready for the night and I kissed her good night and brought my self home.
Oh, how I miss her!

1 comment:

  1. Dad, it was my pleasure to do that today! I'm glad I can do a little to help the two of you. I love you both so much. Have a good night. :)

    ReplyDelete