Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well, here it is 7:30 PM and I just got home from the hospital; Lee, Cliff and Jayci were there and I waited until they were ready to leave.
I think Jeri had a good day of therapy and I believe she is getting better every day but she doesn't see the progress that she is making. After the therapy session we went to Sacrament Meeting, which is an interesting thing to see so many people there that have to have help partaking the Sacrament but are willing to do what they have to do to do the things that they they think is important.
After church we returned to her room and visited for a short time and then her lunch was brought to her and it looked really good to me and she verified that I was right. After she had a rest we strolled the facility, however, we didn't go outside but we did go up to the second floor and looked out at the part of the city would could see. We then went back to her room and watched some football and I read some of the newspaper; doesn't sound like much but it was enough for us.
It didn't snow today because it was too cold even for the snowflakes to attempt the trip. I am not sure that the temperature got out of the 30s today and I know it was really cold when I went to the pickup this morning.
In my quest to keep our part of the house clean I took a big bag of magazines and catalogs to the recycling bin, which really cleared a big spot on the floor. :) Well, that is about all that happened to day so I shall say good night to all y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment