Monday, November 16, 2009

Today we had a blast of winter weather, which I do not like very much; it could wait at least until December!
Jeri had a good night last night and a fairly good therapy session this morning, however, she is still having numbness and weakness in her legs and arms and she thinks it my be due to the Thalidomide, so we called Dr. Litton's office to see if he thought it would be a good thing to cut back on the dosage for awhile to see if the numbness is relieved or goes away. This evening as I was leaving the hospital I got a call from the doctor's office telling me that he was going to cut the dosage in half, which I think is a good thing to try.
Jeri had an usual day at dialysis and she returned to the hospital ready for a nap so she got on the bed and turned on the TV so she could go to sleep but she didn't sleep she watched TV until I left for home.
It is my fondest hope that the change of dosage will help her and she can get her strength back and return home; it is very lonesome in our living area with out her being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment