Monday, November 9, 2009

Today was not a really good day for Jeri; she had some trouble when she tried to stand so she did some other things to strengthen her legs. I think she was disappointed for awhile but the therapist convinced her this was some thing that would help her go up stairs and that seamed to be alright.
She had a good session at dialysis and they are taking a lot of water from her body; she not only has lost water but she has lost at least 50 pounds off her body, which is a really good thing.
It seems that I am getting a lot of exercise because I forget to get every thing from the room when ever we have to go some where, for instance, to dialysis so back I go and retrieve the things I forgot. And then a lot of times I forget to get the same things out of the pickup so I get the exercise of walking back to the pickup but I chalk it up to just trying to get my exercise. :)
Today started being very cool but as the day wore away it warmed up some and was rather nice; that is what happens in November.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to talk to you both. Hope you have a good night. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete