Saturday, November 7, 2009

I asked Jeri a short time ago how she would describe today and she said "it was excellent." And I think that would be my answer as I shared it with her. This morning Mike brought her a container of 'stew', which is really good and I know because I had some the other day. I asked her if she wanted it tonight or if she wanted to wait and her response was "I'll wait and see what they bring me" well, they brought her dinner and she took the lid off and looked and said "I will eat this and save the stew for another day."
She felt good today and had a short PT & OT session today, which is normal for weekends. It is my opinion that she will be another two weeks at the facility to get her strength back in her legs. This afternoon we took a stroll around the complex and it was warm enough that we didn't need any extra to stay warm but then I was doing all of the work. :)
Now don't get complacent with those prayers because they are still needed, and we appreciate every one's concerns for her. I think that fairly sums up today, as far as the saga of Jeri and her travails.

No comments:

Post a Comment