Monday, November 2, 2009

I am happy to report that Jeri had another good day and she tolerated dialysis very well. She is doing well on the walking part of therapy and her legs are getting stronger every day. I bought a device today that she will need when she gets home. She is making noises that she will come home on Sunday and if comes home doing as well as she is now that is great with me. Today was warmer than it has been for many days and that is ok with me because I know that it won't last long. It is the 2nd day of November so I have to get my pickup off the street from midnight until morning so 'they' can keep the snow off the street; so Chris put some sand and paver stones that I bought on the strip of lawn that I park on so I don't make the ruts any deeper than they are now. And the really good news is that I don't get that confounded error banner when I try to make a post, which proves the point that it was the internet's fault and not mine. :)

1 comment:

  1. the internet and george bush are to blame for everything...i've been saying it for two years! :) am glad to hear that mom is doing well and can hopefully come home on Sunday. will keep those prayers going and give to mom my love.

    ReplyDelete