Friday, October 30, 2009

I have been trying for three days to post this blog but I keep getting an error banner, which won't let me finish the blog or let me post it. However, it seems to be working ok for now so I shall finish rather quickly so I can keep everyone up to date on the sick and afflicted.
Jeri has been doing really well the last several days and is getting stronger every day and she has some excellent PTs & OTs and no one can complain about that. I think she may come home on the ninth of November; it will be great to have her home. she has be away from me for almost three months and that is way too long for me.
This blog will be post as of this date 11/1/09 but covers last Friday and Saturday and today, which is Sunday.
I think I have discovered the problem of not being able to post a new entry on my blog; it seems that we were having trouble with the Internet; technology is wonderful when it is working but can be rather bothersome when things are going to pot.
Today was the first day of regular Mountain Standard Time, and it was rather dark when I came home about five-thirty. It is my prayer that dialysis goes as well tomorrow has it has in the last several days, oh, by the way, there is a woman from the Rose Park area that has treatments the same day as Jeri does but neither of them feel like talking very much, but then Jeri has never been a long talker. I hope this thing continues to work like it should and I shall post again tomorrow. Just keep those prayers coming if you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment