Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last night and today were not very good for Jeri; she didn't sleep well and when I arrive shortly after 8:00 am she was sleeping and I could tell she was in some distress. I am not sure when it was that she rang for the nurse and when she came in Jeri said that she was having some distress in her chest and back so they got a nurse that knew what to do and she thought it might be an upset stomach so she gave her some medicine that would take that away and gave Jeri a couple of Tylenol tablets and that seemed to make her more comfortable.
When they brought her lunch she saw some grapes on her tray and made the statement that she couldn't eat one more grape; so I moseyed on down to Albertsons and bought her a pear and some raspberries, she was really pleased to see the raspberries. Now I have a new assignment to stop every morning and get her some fruit, that means I have to get my memory in gear and stop at Dick's or some other place for fruit but it is worth it if helps her eat her meals.
I went to General Priesthood Meeting with Mike and Chris and it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment