Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When I awoke at five-thirty I saw snowflakes in the air and on the lawn but none on the streets, which is a really good thing. When I got to the SDCH Jeri was eating her breakfast and said she had a good night. After she finished with her breakfast she laid on her bed and had a nap and missed the 9:00 am therapy, however, shortly after lunch I wheeled her down to the therapy area and she had a good session of therapy; I think it will take a while to get her strength back, especially in her legs and even more particularly in her right leg.
I think this was her best day in a few weeks, and I hope she continues to improve. I think there is a slight chance that she may came home on Monday, the first of November but then I have been wrong before. If Jeri wants to come home next week that will be just right with me.
When I came home tonight she was feeling good and and was sitting in the wheelchair, oh, by the way I called the place where we rented the wheelchair and asked if we could trade it for a bigger one and of course they said yes, when the weather is better I will do the swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment