Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another day that is almost history. Today was not a really good day, in fact it was a mediocre day. This morning she didn't have much energy and spent most of the morning in and out of sleep, which is a good thing for her to do. This morning we watched conference and it was really good for the soul. She had a fairly good lunch and then mid-afternoon Terry and Joan came to see her and in my opinion it kinda perked her up and then Lee, Cliff and Chris Denton came and I think the company helped her overcome the fatigue, but then I may not know what I'm talking about but that is my perception. It was a cool and rainy day and it was enjoyable to look out of the windows and see the clouds move by and the rain kiss the ground. This moisture will be very good for the winter storage of moisture. Tomorrow Jeri has a dialysis session at 10:00 am and then an appointment with Dr. Litton at 3:00 pm for a shot of chemo; I suspect that when evening gets here she will really be worn-out. Once again I say; keeps those prayers coming and she will be better sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, I'm so sorry to hear that mom isn't doing well this past weekend! I figured that I would call on tuesday your time because she doesn't have dialysis that day. I love you both and will keep the prayers happening

    ReplyDelete