Saturday, October 10, 2009

As I am writing this I am listening to BYU beating UNLV 17 to 7, which is just the way I like it.
Jeri had a pretty good day today after she got some pain medicine this morning. Her hips and back were hurting and she finally got some Lortab. When Bob, the PT guy, showed up she was ready to do her regimen and she did all of it without much trouble. The rest of the day was a very usual good day and she enjoyed visiting with Lee & Cliff, who filled her in on some conversation with other members of the family. It is wonderful when she is feeling good. And all of the staff are very kind to her and help her do all of the things she has to do; but then who wouldn't be? It was a rather cool day but it has been colder this past week. Bishop Haskell called today to inquire on Jeri's doings; he is a very kind and gentle man. I hope she has a great night!
As always I ask for the prayers to keep coming and I know they would be even if I didn't ask for them.

1 comment:

  1. Hope this Sunday has been a good day for her and you. Cliff wasn't sure if it was his asthma or he is sick, so I told him he wasn't going around Mom. He decided to stay home from church,also, just in case.;) See you tomorrow, Dad. I love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete