Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was up rather early this morning but I just puttered around until about eight; I knew Jeri would be eating breakfast shortly after eight and I didn't want to take her mind off of the meal.:) We got caught up on the things of the day and then at nine the PT person came and got Jeri and she had a pretty good work out and then we returned to her room. We did some more puttering and at eleven the transportation people came and picked her up for dialysis so she rode down in the bus and I had to ride in the pickup; it just doesn't seem right to me.:) Shortly after twelve o'clock I moseyed up to a fast food place and I shall not do that again; every high school student in Bountiful was eating fast food so my food wasn't all that fast.:) I made an oath that I will never do that again. Jeri tolerated the dialysis rather well but when we got back to SDCH she was tired so shortly after four-thirty I came home and found my new printer from HP, so I started in putting it together and with a little help from Chris, he did the cable work under the computer stand, which was a really good thing for me. I inserted the ink cartridges into the printer and it worked. I then started looking for the software and it wasn't to be found and I searched high and low. After I had looked in every conceivable place I called HP and told a lady of my problem and she tried to help me but the best thing they would do was ship it so I would get it in five days, which didn't make me very happy; and they haven't heard the last of this episode. I told this nice lady what I wanted her to say to her supervisor and she said she would but I don't think she really will, however, I am not through with this episode; I thought they ought to 'overnight' it to me but she didn't think that was going to happen.
Now that I have that off my chest I will tell you that Jeri seemed to have an alright day, and tomorrow will be better because that is a chemo day and she always gets some steroids which 'picks her up'. I am starting to treat her better because I don't want her to get those big muscles from the steroids and put me in my place.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment