Friday, October 9, 2009

My sweetheart had a really good day today; she had a good PT & OT session. She walked around almost 500 feet, which is what she has been doing the last few days and she 'worked out' for over an hour then she had a short rest and then we moysed on down to dialysis where Terry met us a short time later. She had a good session on the dialysis except for a very few minutes when they had taken to much liquid from her so they stopped the removal of the liquid and finished the last 10 minutes filtering her blood. We then came back to SDCH; by now it is after 4:00 pm and she was doing really well. I left her for a few minutes to go to Costco to get some candy bars that the dialysis people recommend because they are a big source of protein. I then kissed her goodnight and came home and bought me a new printer over the Internet; now don't go and blab to Jeri because she already knows I was going to do so. It has been great having Terry and Joan here for a week. Tiffany sent a picture of an inch of snow on her lawn this morning; I am glad it is there and not here. If Jeri has a good night tonight she will, in my opinion, have a great weekend but Monday is going to be a busy day because she has to have dialysis early in the morning so she can have a chemo session in the afternoon. I love what the chemo is doing to the Myeloma. Well, that's all for now folks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was a good day, Dad!! It was hard not to see her today. The first time since she has been sick. Glad Terry was with the two of you. Don't like to leave you alone. :) Hope this week-end is a good one. We'll see you tomorrow. Happy printing (don't use too much ink! lol). Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete