Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well, I have had two people tell me that I didn't post last night and I was adamant that I did but it looks like I didn't so my apologies to those who I spoke to.
Jeri had a very busy morning this morning because she had to make up for three lost days of therapy; 'they' didn't come and get her on Saturday or Sunday and they thought that she was having chemo on Monday so they didn't come and get her yesterday so she had to make it up today, which took two hours and 10 minutes. I will bet they don't make that mistake again.
There was some conversation this morning with Jeri to see if she thinks she is about ready to go home. I think she may come home on November the 1st, which is great news for me. She thinks she can do everything she needs to do at home, and she will have some 'Home Health' for awhile and maybe some in home therapy.
Now for a weather update; when I got up this morning it was raining and in the low 40s and it rained off and on all day but the temps were in the 50s, which is fairly good for this time of the year.
It is my hope that Jeri is ready to come home in a couple of weeks, so keep those prayers going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment