Friday, October 2, 2009

I kinda slept in this morning but I was at the hospital about eight. Jeri was alert and bushy tailed and had a really good PT session; she walked 200 feet with a very short rest and then she did the OT without any stress. She was whisked away about eleven for that three hour dialysis session. This session was not as good as the therapy because she kept losing her blood pressure, which causes her to get very weak. The people at the dialysis center asked her when she was given her blood pressure medicine, and the answer was in the morning. They suggested that she should take it after the dialysis was over; so when we got back to the hospital I asked them to change it to the afternoon so they scheduled it for 4:00 pm, which I think will have to be flexible because of all of the other doctors she will have to visit, such as Dr. Litton's for her chemo session but I don't think that will be a problem. I really like the people at the dialysis center and at SDCH (South Davis Community Hospital), both of these places are very attentive and are quick to respond to questions and suggestions.
When I left tonight Jeri was watching the BYU vs Utah State football game and it looked like she was enjoying the event. I hope she has a very good night.
Once again I ask that you keep those prayers coming; they are really helping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment