Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I was awake rather early but I stayed in bed until about six-thirty and then I was up and getting ready for a new day. I arrived at the hospital about eight-twenty and Jeri was eating her breakfast, which is almost like it is every day. The therapy people came to get her at nine but she said her legs were numb almost to her knee so they decided to wait until tomorrow. At eleven the transportation person come and got her for dialysis and the way she went; I didn't know where they went but after a while they showed up and Jeri said they had to pick up another person and take them to another facility. She tolerated her session fairly well; I can't figure out why they are trying to take so much liquid off her body when it has such an effect on her blood pressure and they have to quit taking the fluid so her blood pressure will go back to normal, but then nobody asks me for my opinion but I am always ready to give it to them whether they want it or not. Lee was there and visited with Jeri and me; she is a great help to us. After the dialysis was over Jeri was doing quite well and it seemed that she was bright eyed and bushy tailed, and she wanted to watch TV so she indicated that it was time for me to go home; It was five-thirty so I came home and do what I do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment