Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I got outa bed really early this morning and was showered and cleaned up before six am, which is very early for me. When I got to the hospital Jeri was eating her breakfast and I asked her how her night was and she told me it was really good and that she slept most of the night, which is just the way she, and I, like it. About nine she went for PT and OT and I just kinda followed along. She had a pretty good exercise and then when we got back into her room we had a couple of women that said they were from the hospital business office and explained how much more time she has on the insurance, which I am sure is more than enough to accomplish what she needs to do, however, we are going to have a meeting with the therapy people and some other people I have never heard of before to talk over what they and we think needs to be done before she comes home; I want her home as soon as she can get here but I want her to be able to do the things she needs to do; I don't think I will agree to let her come home any sooner than she thinks she can do the things she needs to do to take care of herself.
Well, I don't have my new printer yet, but it should be here any day now. I have removed the old one and I have deleted all of the things that pertained to the old printer so I can install the software as soon as I get it and have time to work on it.
A short time ago I went to the front door of the house and it was raining; I am glad I rolled up the windows.
I have to prepare a place for me to park the pickup off of the street after the first of November but that will only take a couple of hours and some sweat.
It is my prayer that Jeri can come home soon and feel good and be able to do the things she wants to do, however, I don't want it to be one minute too soon for her good!

No comments:

Post a Comment