Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was up and going rather early this morning; I was showed and dressed by seven. I garbed some food and was on my way to SDCH and was there before eight-thirty. Jeri was eating breakfast and at nine we went to the PT room and she did PT and OT for two hours; it seems to me that her feet and legs are, very slowly, getting better. Sometime around noon I went to Alpine Medical to change the wheelchair that we rented on 9/11 for on that was a couple of inches wider but they didn't have any in but will in a few days; I was told it was on the truck and should be here in two or three day; I think time will tell us just how much they know about transportation. When I returned to the hospital I dropped off the wheelchair and I headed for Dr. Rasmussen's office to have some more cancer removed from my skin that covers my left jaw bone but when I got there he said that after he had looked at the information all he had to do was to burn some more off. He put on his torture suit and began to zap a lot of places on my head and face; I am surely glad that I took a Tylenol 3 before I went. I was glad that he didn't have to cut any more of face off; it is getting so there is not too much left as it is. :) I got back to the SDCH about four-thirty and I whimpered and whined hoping for some sympathy and I got it. About five-thirty when Jeri got her dinner I came home and transferred some more of my blog into my journal.
When I got home it was 43 degrees, it seems that winter is trying to get its foot in the door and I think it is way to early, however, we can use the water next summer. It seemed to me that Jeri is getting a little better every day but then what but the what I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment