Saturday, October 24, 2009

I was up before six thirty and was at the hospital before eight thirty. When I asked Jeri how her night went she said she had a good night and had very little pain; I suspect she had a pill or two. The staff have been very thoughtful and do what ever they can to make her life better. Shortly after noon I moysed down the street and bought me a sandwich and a root beer, which was pretty good. When I got back to the hospital Mike and Christian was there visiting with Jeri, it seems that our family is very concerned.
However I think she is much better than yesterday and hopefully she will be better tomorrow. When I left about five-thirty she was listening to the BYU football game and I am sad to say they didn't do very well against TCU. It rained today and we need it so we can get a good snow pack and 'they' are saying we will get snow here on the valley floor this comming Tuesday. I am praying that tomorrow will even be better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment