Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another very chilly day in Zion. They are saying we may have a little snow tomorrow; I hope it is just a little.
Jeri had a really good day today. She sailed through her therapy and then we went back to her room and she rested for awhile and then I took her for a walk around the facility and it included a jaunt outside; while we were outside she asked me to park her facing the sun so I did and then I went into the lobby and took a seat and watched for a signal that she was ready to come inside and about ten minutes later she whistled, which I couldn't hear but I could tell she was trying to get me to come outside so I sauntered out to see if she was ready to come in where it was warm and she was so in we went and not any to soon for me.
She wore the rest of the day away having a shower and a nap and watching TV and talking to me, which was the best part of the day for her. :)
I love it when she has a really good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment