Friday, December 18, 2009

Jeri had another good day of therapy and dialysis was really good except the last 5 minutes when she started getting leg cramps because of some reason I am not sure of, however, it was a pretty good day for her.
And I had a good day today, I took my pickup to Geico and they started the repair. The young lady at the counter told me that they would inform me when when it was ready, and I told her I didn't care how long they had it as long as I had the rental car, which is a KIA and I like it a lot. It is not the little version but it big enough for me and I think Jeri may be able to get in and out of it but we will decided that in a day or two. They informed me that it should be finished by Dec. 28th but of course I don't care when it is fixed. I was with Jeri while she was getting water taken from her she asked me if I had got all of the stuff out of the pickup and of course the answer was no, so back I go to the repair shop and gather all of our stuff and there was a lot but will not bore you with the inventory.
Jeri and I are looking forward to the weekend; we don't have any place to go and we have nothing planned except some therapy and then what we want to do.

1 comment: