Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another really cold day today; the temps were in the teens when I went to see Jeri this morning and it is going to be colder tomorrow morning.
Jeri had a great day today, she walked very well and I can see her getting better every day, however, I am not prognosticating when she will be ready to come home.
The Manis', including Hollie and Paul, came to see Jeri and I just happened to be there so I got to talk to them also. :) They didn't stay very long because they had to get back to Hinckley before it got too late. It was really good to see and talk to them, it has been a long time since we have seen them; I think it was last winter but then I could be wrong.
Jeri had her hair cut at the hospital and it was someone from our ward, it seems that Jeri knew she was from our ward but I didn't until she came to get Jeri for the trim.
I talked to the bishop a day or two ago and he said they were going to have tithing settlement tonight at seven but when I went to the church nobody from the bishopric was there so I came home where it is warm and I will try again latter.
I talked to Scott this evening via email and he said he has had the flu the last few days, I hope he continues to improve every day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys got to see the Manis' and especially glad Mom was able to get her hair cut. That always makes you feel better. I'll see you tomorrow and again, thank you for lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete