Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today was a rather good day for Jeri. She was up before I got to the hospital and was ready to eat her breakfast and she had that done just about at nine. After she had waited long enough for the food to find her stomach we were off to therapy and she had another good walk, and other things to make her body strong. I think she is getting stronger every day. After therapy was over she had another rather short rest and then we were on our way to dialysis; she was in the bus and I was in the pickup taking the walker, blankets and other paraphernalia in the pickup and I have all of the stuff in the facility before she arrives. As usual she had a good day at dialysis; they have it down so they know just what to do to take the water out of her body and not mess with her blood pressure so she always feels good after the session. I didn't think a month ago I would ever make that statement.
After we got back to the hospital she had a wee nap and then we watched 'Cash Cab', it is on Discovery Channel and I think it is a rather good show. After that was over it was almost dinner time and Jeri kicked me out so I came home.
Oh, by the way, I got a call this morning from Gieco telling me I have an appointment on Friday at 12:20 pm at a garage to have the pickup repaired and that it would be under warranty as long as I own the vehicle, and that there would be a rental car ready for me and that they would pay the repair facility directly as well as the car rental place. I have found that Geico is a good company to work with, and they are not even my insurance company, however, my company was the one that got Geico to pay all of the bills.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I love that I have seen where grams goes to dialysis because now I can picture her being there and know for sure what is going on. :) Hope you enjoyed Hires. It totally made me want a burger (Crown, preferably).

    ReplyDelete