Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two hours ago Jeri kicked me out of the hospital and told me to go home; she had looked out of the window and saw snow kissing the ground and she was worried about the roads so she wanted me to go home, so to alleviate her concern I came home.
When I got home I looked at my habitat and decided that I would use up some time cleaning all of the stuff I never use and putting it in bags and then carried it to the recycling bin and in the garbage bin and I am pleased to say it does look much better. The reason I noticed the mess Jeri told me not to neglect keeping the rooms clean so I did what she asked.
She had a very good day during the therapy session, I believe that she walked further and stronger than she has done in a long time and then she worked with the OT for a long time. We then went back to her room and she rested for awhile and then we moysed on down to the cafeteria and got lunch; Jeri can decided to eat at the cafeteria instead of the meal they send into her room. She had a great meal and so did I and we didn't eat the menu.
Oh, by the way, the roads were clear of snow and no ice to be seen while I was on my way home, so I have come to the conclusion that she just wanted me gone. lol

1 comment:

  1. She called me after you had gone home to make sure I was home and not out doing errands. I think she doesn't think we drive as well as the rest of the family! lol Dad, Jayci and I can come out anytime you set to help 'spiffy' it up. I'll see you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete