Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well, there is not much to write about tonight and in some ways that is a good thing. Jeri had a very good walk in the halls of SDCH, and had an OT work her for a half-hour or so; I think she is getting stronger every day but it is not a giant steps just baby steps. And then she and I did what we like to do. Jeri really likes to stroll down the halls and see what is going on in her habitat and she has some special places she likes to go to look out of the windows to look at the view of the mountains and across the lake.
The temps were rather chilly this morning and there was ice on the windshield and of course I left my ice scarpers in the pickup so I had to let the car warm up and melt the snow on the windshield, but that was a bad thing because it warmed up the inside of the car. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment