Friday, December 4, 2009

Well, I did it again. I made a mistake last night when I said that Paul was with the Manis family. When I started typing my mind said Sean and my fingers wrote Paul; if you had trouble working through this it means that Sean was here and Paul was in Leeds.
Jeri had an OK session at therapy and then she had a rest and at eleven they took her away to dialysis. She was there three hours and 'by George I think they have got it.' They removed well over three liters of fluid and they did it without causing any problems with Jeri's blood pressure or causing any cramps in her legs. Lee and Temaire' came to see Jeri this afternoon; Temaire' is here for a Higbee girls shopping trip tomorrow, I hope they have a very good time spending their husband's hard earned money. :)
The temperature was in the high teens as I came home tonight; I am sick of winter already, you would think that I got used to winter while I was in my youth; if you don't know what I'm talking about you should read by journal about the winters I had to suffer through when I lived in Deseret.
I think it was a rather good day for me.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, that if we got paid for what we did our husbands would be rolling in the dough! :)

    ReplyDelete